Run Distance: 2.08 miles
TOTAL DISTANCE: 4.08 miles
Motivating Music:
- Bleachers, "I Wanna Get Better"
"And I miss the days of a life still permanent / Mourn the years before I got carried away / Now I'm staring at the interstate screaming at myself / Hey, I wanna get better / I didn't know I was lonely 'til I saw your face / I wanna get better / I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change / I wanna get better..."
- Macklemore, "Make the Money
"Now, this is my job / I will not quit it / Pulled me out the depths / When I thought that I was finished / Yeah, I questioned / If I could go the distance / That's just the work / Regardless of who's listening / See, I was meant to be a warrior / Find something amongst me / Leave here victorious..."
"And I had to find out who "I" really was / And who I really wasn't / So sick of who I was becoming / Yeah, tired of running / Time to look at the man in the mirror / So I could learn to love him..."

No comments:
Post a Comment