Monday, February 13, 2012

Back to Blogging


So, basically, I stopped blogging for a super long time a while. I don't have a reason; I've just been lazy. I read blogs, I participate on Facebook, I'm a Pinterest addict. And at least once a week, I mentally write a blog post (or a book chapter, or a song, whatever) at the most random of times, but I never get any of it out of my head. Yeah, lazy. So anyway, here is my effort, in earnest, to try to start blogging more. I'm a random rambler, so who knows what I might be stricken to write here, but we'll see. Today, it's this:

How to make a quick toddler smoothie (because I have a toddler now, wow!):


Add a snack cup of Multi-Grain Cheeries, the peanut butter kind if you're fancy, and you've got a full breakfast on the run. You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment